Once solely the mainstay of computing and communications products, today memories are found in a wide variety of applications from automotive to medical, industrial and consumer as well as internet connected devices.
Memory Solutions for the Internet of Things
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology.
We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions — starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions.
Almost every "Thing"— from wearable devices to industrial machinery, to cars, homes, and personal electronics — is becoming intelligent and getting connected to other “Things” via the Internet. Micron has the expertise, memory technologies, packaging options, and customer focus to enable you to innovate your embedded applications.
NOR Flash | NAND Flash | SSDs | DRAM | LPDRAM | Multichip Packages
Regional experts with in-depth understanding of embedded system requirements.
High-performance solutions in a range of technologies, densities, and form factors.
Reliability for rugged, extreme-temperature, and mission-critical environments.
Formal Product Longevity Program (PLP) – Support for 10 years & beyond.
Product Lifecycle Solutions
- Micron’s Product Lifecycle Solutions bring the stability of our memory support in alignment with the lifecycle of your design. Depending on your specific requirements, choose between our standard lifecycle support and the extended support of our Product Longevity Program (PLP).
- Our Standard Lifecycle Products include robust support that aligns with a vast majority of application time lines. Our PLP products go one step further for long-life applications that need extended support for 7 to 10+ years.
- Additional PLP information (PLP flyer link)
Micron Industrial Multimarket Application Memory
- Our exacting quality standards, broad product offering, individualized category support, and commitment to supply stability set us apart as the memory provider that industrial multimarket (IMM) customers can rely on for a safe, long-term relationship.
- Our memory solutions are the top choice for IPC, network infrastructure, and communications equipment used in extreme environments — empowering the newest technology developments in the fields of science, medicine, and manufacturing.
- ONE SOURCE for Industrial Multimarket Applications